Our Funding Partners
The Winter Issue of the QFHSA News Has Arrived!
Winter has most definitely arrived—and so too has a brand new issue of the QFHSA’s newsmagazine for Home and School members.
In this issue, read about:
- Strong working relationships in school communities: How to build them, how to maintain them
- Two local Home and School Associations and their inspiring schoolyard renovation projects
- The role Home and School Associations can play in welcoming Pre-K and K parents
- What We Choose to Remember, a fascinating documentary about non-Francophone Quebecers
- The latest news from local Home & School Associations
- And much more!
What will our children learn in the Quebec government’s new
Culture and Citizenship course?
News from the QFHSA’s 78th Annual Annual General Meeting
The QFHSA News Reader’s Survey:
We’d Like to Hear from You!
The QFHSA News has been in continuous publication in one form or another since 1943. It has seen a lot of different formats in that time, from Gestetner runoffs to mini-booklets, from tabloid-style newspapers to the current magazine format. It has been distributed both by mail and electronically. Now in 2021, we are asking whether the current format is the best choice.
We wish to hear from you, our readers. How do you feel about the QFHSA News? What are you enjoying about the magazine? What are its shortcomings? How important is this publication to you? Is there a better way for the QFHSA to share its news with you? We welcome and appreciate all of your comments and suggestions.
QFHSA Member H&S Associations Interactive Map
Historical Listing of H&S Associations
Quebec Home and Schools may come and go over the years, but their contributions to their schools have not been forgotten. Here is a list of all the historic Home and School Associations. Those in blue ink remain active today. Find your H&S on the list! H&S Historical List