Pat Lewis Environmental Award
In 2014, Patricia Lewis’ daughters, Ruth and Sharon, created the Pat Lewis Environmental Award in memory of their mother. It is meant to honour efforts made by elementary or high school level students for their outstanding efforts towards an environmental cause.
The program nominated has existed for two (2) years or more.
- No qualifications. Any projects or community involvement exemplifying contributions to an environmental or humanitarian cause are accepted.
- Choose a Home and School Executive Member to receive all the nominations in writing.
- Set a deadline for your nominations.
- All nominations should be considered and winners decided by the Executive of the Home and School.
- More than one individual may be chosen if you wish.
- Write a nomination letter detailing how they have contributed to a environmental or humanitarian cause.
- Mail in nomination letter + form + cheque in to QFHSA.
You can email in digital projects separately if needed.