In 1997 Patricia Lewis, herself a past Buzzell and Paterson Award winner, created the Lewis Peace Prize (named in honour of her father-in-law) and meant to recognize an individual or group who contributes to a safe and peaceful school or community.
- The program nominated has existed for two (2) years or more.
- No qualifications. Any projects exemplifying a safe and peaceful school or community are accepted.
- Choose a Home and School Executive Member to receive all the nominations in writing.
- Set a deadline for your nominations.
- All nominations should be considered and winners decided by the Executive of the Home and School.
- More than one individual and/or group may be chosen if you wish.
- Write a nomination letter detailing how they have exemplified a safe and peaceful school or community.
- Mail in projects + forms + cheque in to QFHSA.
You can email in digital projects separately if needed.