The Unsung Hero Award
This award recognizes Home & School and/or School Volunteers for their valuable involvement in everyday school life. Their dedication merits recognition locally and provincially.
- A volunteer actively involved in every day school life.
- Proven to be helpful, reliable, available and courteous.
- Honours his/her commitments throughout the school year.
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities when the need arises.
ACTION (Golden Torch and Unsung Hero Awards)
- Choose a Home and School Executive Member to receive all the nominations in writing.
- Set a deadline for your nominations.
- All nominations should be considered and winners decided by the Executive of the Home and School.
- More than one individual may be chosen if you wish.
- Use the form below to submit your nomination(s) to the QFHSA. (Payment information is included in the form.)