Our Funding Partners
Introducing the 2023 QFHSA Family Workshop Series!
After the wonderful success of last year’s “Cooking with Kids” workshops, the QFHSA is pleased to offer a brand new series of Saturday Family Workshops this winter on Zoom! We are thrilled to welcome back Chef Jeannette Barrow of Épiculiste for three cooking workshops. For this year’s cooking workshops, we’ll be travelling through time and learning about the Aztecs, the Greeks, and the pirates who roamed the Seven Seas!
New this year: The Ecomuseum and le Nichoir will each present a lively, interactive workshop that is sure to entertain the whole family. With the Ecomuseum, we will learn all about our local fauna and meet some of the zoo’s residents. Le Nichoir will teach us how to be avian detectives and recognize our local bird friends.
These fun and educational Saturday Family Workshops are a great way to kick off your weekend!The workshops are aimed for elementary-level students and an accompanying adult, but we encourage you to get the entire family involved in the fun! You can choose as many workshops as you like.
The Winter Issue of the QFHSA News Has Arrived!
Winter has most definitely arrived—and so too has a brand new issue of the QFHSA’s newsmagazine for Home and School members.
In this issue, read about:
- Strong working relationships in school communities: How to build them, how to maintain them
- Two local Home and School Associations and their inspiring schoolyard renovation projects
- The role Home and School Associations can play in welcoming Pre-K and K parents
- What We Choose to Remember, a fascinating documentary about non-Francophone Quebecers
- The latest news from local Home & School Associations
- And much more!